Tuesday, February 06, 2007

noo fair...

hey, Tess got a new car! I would have to say now, that my car is the ugliest on the lot by far. Doesn't help that Tess' new car is white too...now mine looks yellow :( haha

btw, Fun weekend guys=)

back to Reality. I am soo behind on readings..assignments..lectures...school in general I think mostly because clinicals havent started, soo it was never official to me. Well, got my first one tomorrow in the SICU & wow, I am exciiited but NOT prepared at all. So today, will be devoted to just that--reading everything I possibly can so I don't look like a total idiot tomorrow. &maybe a trip to Walmart & the gym?! hmmmmmm............

if you're still bored right now...go find something to do for Spring break!! Ensenadaa? hahahaa...


this circular motion is all we do.


2 comments:

mie. said...

what circular motion? hahaa

ruth-anne said...

i think i know where you got that little "quote at the end of your entry in small italic print".. am i right?!?!