Saturday, February 24, 2007

PEOPLE PLEASER

I have learned that you can't always please everybody. & well, to some extent I always knew that but still have always tried to do it. Anyways I come into a recent situation where I didn't please someone, haha, and it bothered me. I didn't do anything wrong really, she just totally misunderstood me. Soo, I tried to call her to clarify things so she knew what was up... but she cancelled my call!! ::insert SHOCKED face here!:: hahaa. Who is she? Ehh, a friend..maybe even an acquaintance. When do I see her? not a lot. Why do I care? I dont know....why do I!?! hahaha.

So advice of the day. You can try your best to make everyone happy, but sometimes you can't do it...and that shouldn't bother you.

Ok, I feel better--I'm over it!! Time to study. See you guys tonight!

No comments: