Sunday, February 25, 2007

OVER IT..

As much as I am scared to graduate and don't want to (yup!), it is times like this when I just wish school was done with!! My brain is fried...after three years of straight nursing..I am tired. I am at the Rbr in desperate need of motivation! I'm tired of waking up in panic because I have to study haha..I'm tired of memorizing..I'm tired of dreaming about nursing concepts....I'm tired of my life revolving around exams & projects..but I love love learning (& i think i love nursing too)!!--just without the added stress of exams/papers/clinicals/busy work. Hmph.

Anyways, I had fun at your party Jamie. Was surprisingly drunk, hah. Great mixture of rum/Vodka/Beer...ehh, yum. good times=)

&I NEEEED TO GO TO THE GYM!! its been 2wks & havent been cuz of no time. I am starting to get way disgusted by the extra jiggle I am now noticing, ew.

Back to studying........school sucks. Senioritis? I think so.

No comments: