Monday, January 29, 2007

surprise...surprise

Inang slipped. Today she told me my dad was coming home..possibly in the next two days. They have been keeping it a secret from us for God knows why...& I have quite mixed emotions.

I was sooo excited. I really honestly, and truly miss my Dad. Then, I realized how different it would be. Me and my sisters have gone crazy without a paternal figure to keep us in check. I'm talkin about belligerent drinkups at the house, boys sleeping over, not sleeping at home, etc. & so in many ways it's a good thing. I have to behave now ;) harhar. but Tell me why am I kind of dreading it?!! Lol, I'm dreading having to be behaved. wtF!?

It's also cuz before he was at home only on weekends, but now since his house is rented out, I'm guessing he's gonna be around the house for a while. Weeird. I haven't realized how much I was used to him not being around. Oh well, I'm glad. My mom's gonna be soooo much happier, our family will be in better shape, and the house and cars won't keep crumbling apart, heh.

If I sounded like I didn't want him here, it's not that at all...it's just weeird! I have no idea why I am so weirded out. Probably because this is all so imminent and unexpected. but yah, I love my dad! its just weird!! hahaha.

k, thought I'd keep you guys updated. Very likely to see ya'll Wednesday =) Time to study for a little quiz that can make me or break me tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

No comments: