Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ASH WEDNESDAY

After much hesitance and contemplation, I have decided to give up WHISKEY for lent. What female in this world besides me does that??? First, I was only going to give up Crown, but that would be cheating cuz I would drink Jack all the time. Soo, there you go..I have given up the only two drinks that reallyhave the capability of getting me drunk. Aw, how sad...whats harder..this? or myspace like last year, hehehe. I also have another personal one, but I won't say because I am starting to get paranoid that more people read this blog than i think haha. BTW, if any of you guys go to Ash Wednesday mass..can you take me?!! I need a ride!

Today is such a NICE day...and I'm sad because I am stuck at home. I have accomplished two hours of studying and I think I am now an expert on Critical Pulmonary Dysfunction....or am i?! I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with my school load right now. It's hard for me to get the right balance with a work and social life. Hmm, I am strugggling to work 1 day a week..and I am trying everything I can so I can go out Saturday night without feeling stressed out. Haha, I hope I can handle it.

Since the accident, things have gotten much better. I think I actually talk to my parents more, haha. My sistas have been totally understanding about the car situation because we are now short cars cuz my Dad is back in Lb with the truck. Buut one thing is starting to worry me. Being the person who never really has headaches....I would say I am getting a little concerned that since the accident, I have been getting constant headaches daily that sometimes is not relieved by Tylenol/Aspirin/Ibuprofen. I've tried all three! Soo I'm really hoping it may be due to lack of sleep..not any kind of head trauma! Ohh man.

I can't get over how nice it is outside. Back to studying............................

2 comments:

ruth-anne said...

maricel.. as your friend i highly suggest you go see the doctor. haha. really though just a physical or something?? you need one annually anyway... headaches suck

carla said...

yeah..yeah i agree w/ ruff...and remember what i told you..if you need a ride anywhere, as long as i'm not in class or anything, i'll be more than happy to take you no matter how early/late =)