Monday, March 23, 2009

TWILIGHT:D

"Twilight DVD Release Weekend" as Dianne called it, turned out to be pretty fun:)

friday. My co-workers threw a baby shower/farewell party for me and a couple other of my coworkers. We are not the only ones who drink at baby showers! Turned into a crazy little party, a good way to part from them :( My last day on the unit was a disaster-- they actually floated me to another unit where I was soo busy that I felt no sense of sadness as I put my stethescope and everything out of my locker into a bag. I will definitely miss some of the patients though. We had a lot of "frequent fliers" who came back frequently for chemotherapy, and Ive become close to a lot of them..but I will mostly miss my young & crazy coworkers. No other group of nurses on one floor could probably ever compare to them.



saturday. The Spring Break/Twilight party was fun. We didn't get our dose of sunshine because we were stuck inside watching Twilight--which is AWESOME in Blu-Ray. I sooo want a Blu-ray player. It was fun watching with Dianne who knew fun facts about the movie! The food was YUM, the people were fun/funnnyy, and the movie was grreat! I had a good time. Afterwards, we headed to U31 for a lil action and ended the night from there.


sunday. The rain took away from our tourist sundays. Spent the morning watching the bonuse features and deleted scenes of Twilight. Then we went to Plaza, which for some reason was too crazy for me. Afterwards, we all headed to Ate Fe's where we cooked tacos......and WATCHED TWILIGHT!! hahaha. My family thinks I'm crazy, but I told them last night that Dianne is crazier..and there are other girls in this world who hyperventilate in line at blockbuster because theyre so excited for their copy. hahaa. The boys watching (&I noticed most guys are just haaters cuz they wish they were like Edward, haha) kept making comments during the movie like:


"Good thing Edwards a vampire, cuz he's really scrawny and small"
"Oh, I thinks he's a vampire, so let me go take him to the middle of the woods to ask him because thats safe"
"the force it would take him to jump from that tree to the other, would have blown her off of his back, haha"

Haha, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

& it is Monday morning. Absolutely NO PLANS on my days off, how did I let this happen?!

1 comment:

ruth-anne said...

off for one week... you must be excited