Wednesday, March 11, 2009

TACO TUESDAY

Yesterday, we headed to PB for taco Tuesday & myy has both the crowd and scene changed from the good old days! Is it me, or did that totally feel like we were at Decos?!

"didn't you know not to where slippers to the club?" -i quote the bigger, but prolly muuch younger than me "N" chick.

She's lucky she's ghetto!! hahaa, because first of all..when did this place become a club?!! & second of all, she was probably born in 1988--all excited to go to the club in her high ass silver heels and bling.. at PB?! I have a feeling that when it gets warmer tho,allthe good people will start to come back around..? maybe?

Haha, so that was my Tuesday night on top of bringing Inang into the ER for chest pain. Poor lil Inang is here on the telemetry floor for cardiac workup and monitoring. She's ok though. I'm at the hospital booorrred outta my mind,& I am itching to go shopping!

Anyways, I've got 5 days left of work on my unit. I always wanted this, & now that it's so close, I've realized that I am seriously going to miss that comfortable feeling of going to work competent and sure of what I'm doing. It's back to those days of nervousness & insecurity--err, I hate that. But before I worry about all that, I have a spring break too (march18-30--same as dianne), yay!

2 comments:

mie. said...

hahaha that crowd was WAAAAY to young for us. and i hated decos the other time we went (green strobe lights, whuaaat?!)


OOOo diannes on spring break too! Lets go on a mini trip? maaybe?

dianne said...

cool! i'm down.

and yeah i think we might be too old for pb bar n grill at night