Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SORE

snowboarding. Tuesday, very spontaneously went boarding with my coworker, Jeff at Mountain High. Conditions: sunny & beautiful, but pretty icy! Icy= me falling forward on my knees and arms grip, as well as a lot of leg power to keep up. I woke up really sore!

indian foodtried it for my first time today with grace and Philbert. It was yummy..but shortly therafter, we found ourselves at the new jollibee/chowking with full on meals like we didn't just eat at a buffet. All the while, our conversation has been about weight loss, hahaa. oink. Oink.

future plans hiking maƱana with Philbert in the morning if u wanna! Vegas roadtrip? Just party in Sd? Buy a house?? hahaa.



I love this--not having a job. I looove it.

2 comments:

ruth-anne said...

party in SD please. oh. and buy a house!!

dianne said...

not having a job? welcome to my life