Monday, March 09, 2009

SD<3

I think since all of us have lived here our entiire lives, we take a lot of San Diego for granted. On Sunday, I got cancelled from work (omg, the ONE time I actually stay home and sleep early, grr) so we took out my Aunt & Uncle since they only have a couple weeks left in SD.

So, we went to La Jolla Cove and walked around! How come I felt like a tourist though?? I seriously havent done it before! I remember going to take yearbook pictures for letterettes, but other than that..nope! Anyways, it was a perfect day! Started out with brunch at a small, cute outdoor restaurant called WhiskNLadle. All nine of us had something similar to sandwich/burger & fries, but thee grand total was: 200 bucks! $200 for some cheeseburgers?!!!!! Haha, seriously--unfortunately, the tab was on me :( I knew I shoulda picked InNout!!!!

Then we decided to walk it off. We ended up at the cave at La Jolla. Neverrr knew of it! I was just as tourist-y as my aunt and uncle! hahah. Come this summer, I think we should kayak there...looks like fun.



Then we spent the rest of the afternoon chillin in the park.




Annnd, this is my niece. She has groown soo big and soo cute. I think she looks A LOT more mexican now. Shes adorable!!!



I hope someone can have a girl :) btw, where have my friends been??!!!!!

3 comments:

mie. said...

hahaa. someone?! Come on Ruth! haha jk! yeahh, where have my FIVE friends been up to?! haha.

mie. said...

and Giselles super cuute!!

dianne said...

i'll be home march 20-30 for spring break!