Monday, March 30, 2009

know the FACTS about the flu

Fever
Aches
Chills
Tiredness
Sudden symptoms

I think I have the flu! :(

Woke up at 3am,shaking from being Soo cold but my temp being so high :( what better timing..in class, the dayquil would wear off about every 3-4hrs..and I'd be shaking/chills. I've been sick before but never THIS sick :( I'd pick a runny nose and cough anyday.


currently at 103.1.. wish I had a boyfriend for times like these, haha. Anywyas, I'm back in nursing school!

PS. i think my skin is as hot as jacobs. :X

4 comments:

dianne said...

hmm it sounds a lot like what was wrong with me a few days ago... sorry if i gave it to you. btw, love the twilight reference

dianne said...

rx: watch twilight twice before going to bed

kalake said...

Hope you feel better.
Dianne, I love your prescription :)

ruth-anne said...

geez that sucks. my pt's sons right now remind me of jacob. tall american-indians with that reddish-brown skin