Friday, March 02, 2007

$$$$$$$$

Ohhh man, yet ANOTHER friday where I have failed to go to work. I have not worked for sooo long...and yet I spend money like i work Full-time. I think that the problem roots from riding to school with marty on Thursdays. After class, we always go somewhere and end up someway, somehow drinking to a point where it is no longer a question if we are going to work or not! Every thursday! and Fridays are the only days I really have time to work.

Anywaays, today is Martys 24th birthday. I got him a pair of Prada sunglasses...........but he WILL pay me back! Do you guys wanna go to altitude with me...please? But anyways, that's mah buddyyyy.

At least Im sticking to one of my new yrs resolutions which was to do well in school. i got a 98 on my test, wooohoooo. As for the rest, I have failed. Soo I'll call ya'll up later. I got a big ass bottle of captain morgan that was on sale at the NEX for 15.99....I might need some help drinking it, har har har.

p.s. Lotto jackpot: 267 million........wow.

No comments: