Friday, March 30, 2007

LAME!

Haha about 130am, I can't sleep.

What I can't get over right now is how I ended up staying home on the last friday night of spring break?!! Haha, man it's crazy and I'm feeling muchos lame-os right now. Waaa.

So spring break huh? This might be one of the things I'll regret later in life, lol. Spending my last spring break ever WORKING, going to CLINICAL, and pretty much sleeping early every night to wake up every morning by at least 6am! Yeeeah, woooO! haha. THENNNN on the weekend when I can sleep in, I don't do anything! WOOOOOOO! hahaa. I'm soo doing something tomorrow night btw...even if I'm alone. ha ha haa.

Aside from that dose of humor, dnbs was cool even if that place is boring! (sorry Grace!) But you know what was funner?? PB IN THE DAAAAAAAYTIME!! "It's really fun guys" Haha, me and Ruth yet again drinking/eating/shopping at Pb..it would be soo much funner if you allll went. I had a good amount of alcohol in my system= suuper fun shopping. Then grrreat nap when I came home. Foreals, we are SOO doing that MANY times this summer......

anyways, time to sleep. Are we really going to messsico tomorrow???

No comments: