Tuesday, April 10, 2007

FINAL STRETCH

I guess I've noticed about myself that for the past week I haven't really been in the best of moods. Conclusion: SCHOOL and SLEEP, or lack thereof. It has been an overwhelming amount of school work and studying on top of Lynn's debut, but after tomorrow I hope I can finally resume a regular schedule!! I have been on running on coffee every morning, no naps in the day, and waking up early..& I guess it just got me!! So sorry if I've been not so pleasant to talk to, heheeeee. (Imagine what my sisters put up with)

Today had my last midterm everr. Got a 90, surprisingly--so I'm happy about that. Got a couple clinicals left and then it's OVAAA. This is the final stretch. Finally got to go to gradFest too..it was okay. What I didn't get to do was go to the gym. It's been tooooooo long.....

Today when I got home I actually had time to just chill and not feel like I had something to do. Jus hung out all day so that was fun. BUT i havent been able to sleep yet!! So I guess I'm gonna call it an early night for me.

Let's plan Grace's baby shower soon! I finally have some free time in my schedule "weekend friends." (lol, jamie...) bye.

1 comment:

ruth-anne said...

i know what you mean. lucky you, im still pretty busy til the end of april. i have clinical this sat, but i think jamie said dinner sat night?