Friday, March 23, 2007

SPRRRING BREAK:)

After a lot of boredom, I forgot I had a blog to keep myself entertained!

Anyways, it's a lovely friday afternoon, I just got paid, so I am about to go for a little stroll thru the mall =) I haven't really bought anything for myself these past few weeks because my last paycheck was zero dollars! So today, maybe I'll buy a shirt..or two.

It is officially spring break! But even though it's break and all, I do plan on working at least 40 hours because afterwards I will be too busy the last six weeks of school. SIX??!!! Wow, six. I always thought the time would never come, and now that it is....it's just soo..scary!! I finally have to really be grown up! Grades won't mean anything, which is crazy cuz I feel like I've lived only to get grades! All I want to be is a good nurse though, so I hope I will be.

Other than working, I have a paper, research critique, clinical worksheet, journal and project to work on. FUNNN. I do want to squeeze in time to live a little. How bout going out of town for a little bit (even to just eat and walk around), or John Legend concert ($35)--Let me know if you're interested! Speaking of LIVING, I have realized this last year that I haven't really been living, living. I have been living to make deadlines, studying for tests, sleeping to wake up for work--routine stuff. Not really enjoying the finer things in life. So I am making it a goal to do things I wanna do after I graduate. For example, go on road trips, fly a kite, travel, lay on the beach, etc. Haha, yup the stuff we kinda used to do when we were young and aliiive!

Reflecting a little on this entry, I guess I'm just scared to grow up. (grace, you must have something to say, haha). After school, you're supposed to find your soul mate in life. In my case, where the fck is he?!! Then have babies and just groow old..and older....and olderrrrrrrr. EW! hahahaa. I have problems.

Soo yea call me if you guys wanna chill. I feel like I see/talk/hang out with only that one person during the weekdays. NOT healthy, well at least not for me. I like to be around more than one person sometimes. I'll just be working if not. I'm trying to save moneys because I am most likely going on a trip to NYC the week after I graduate. It's cheap and my dad's paying for it as a grad present =) The plan is to see all the places I'd love to see, so it's random but I'm pretty excited! (Im gonna be aliiive!! hahaa) Then in July will be the much anticipated Hawaii trip with my family. And me & daze were talking about a Huuuge all-girl Vegas trip in August where we would rent a giant suite and fuckin party! Sounds FUNNN huh?!!

Anyways, that's all. and Yes, I realize I am going through some end-of-college-life-crisis. Haha, buut "fuuuuuck it"...we're only young once. See you guys out tonight if you guys go!

1 comment:

kalake said...

yay! an update! yes, growing up is VERY scary especially when you do it in like 6months. i have no regrets but at the same time..i envy you guys becuase you still have the 'freedom'as i would always say, take your sweet time because you're fortunate to have the opportunity to enjoy being young. ahh okay im sounding lame. byes