Monday, January 22, 2007

BACK TO WORK

After about almost three weeks of completely no work and being a bum...I finalllly went back! I need to get back to my routine of waking up at 6am, if not earlier, so that I could make it to either clinical/work/or class. Looks like once this semester starts rollin, I'm gonna be a busy person if I let myself (that is, if I'm not procrastinating!) I have printed probably 100+ pages from my printer right now for my class tomorrow so I'm thinking is there another alternative?!! Cuz this is a whoole lot of printing!

Been going to the gym, & I've seen this guy in the sauna (@Hst) like twice...and sometimes we talk. Well, I think I'm in <3333! Hahaha, jk. Just a gym crush. As for me and my other buddy (you know who), we're cool & I think I'm finally letting myself not care about it so much cuz I shouldn't care about it so much, ya know? But we're still close peoples (& I have been chillin with his friends more than mine, ahem! haha jk) because he's part of my whole social/work/school life..how did that happen?!!! Haha, jk it's cool..sometimes not. & that's that! ...story of my life...hahaha.

In other news, Grace's baby is a healthy baby! yayy, I'm excited for her and obbybob! I won bridal bazaar tickets on the radio the other day (Yah, weird huh?) & there are soo many people getting married this year!...maybe even one of the PQers, har har har. crrazy. We're old. Ok I am done. I have yet to begin studying EKGs and drug calculations, bye bye!

No comments: