Thursday, January 04, 2007

LOL!

Ohhh my gosh!

I was looking at my resolution list and let's just say I already broke more than half of them, 5 out of 7 to be exact! I would rather not discuss it though, it makes me sad. Hahaha.

Anyways, since we haven't been out..I have managed to finish a whole entire season of Nip Tuck which is (738 mins!) in less than two days!!! I have already began season II..Yes, it is so disturbingly good I'm addicted!! I have also worked 56 hours for my next paycheck (cha-ching!) and have gotten really close to my coworkers since I'm around them so much! haha. We have also put down our Christmas Village :( How SAAD. The holidays are over.......*tear, tear.

Soo tomorrow is CARLAS birthday!! Yayyy, for the old lady! hahah, jk. See you guys then? or maybe sooner!

No comments: