Sunday, January 28, 2007

HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

I'm woken up by dehydration, & I'm pretty bored...soo here I am!! Before I begin my story...I would like to say I changed my layout (obviously) & I am absolutely hating it but cant change it back to what it was cuz I forgot how. ok. haha.

Last night I had a verrry good time! I would have to say me & dianne make a FUN duo! Even if it's just us two all time, I think that's when we have the most fun cuz we just go uninhibited and i love itt. Last night would be the perfect example. "Nobody wants to go out again?! Oh well, who cares...let's just go anyways!" Me and Dianne were thinkin we're soo lame we don't have friends..so the plan of action was to get new phone numbers from guys and girls so we have weekend friends hahaa.

So we end up going to downtown to go to Visions, and get parking riiight across the street! When we got in, to our surprise was the "mafia" minus one bf in particular, whew! Funny because on our way to downtown we were discussing how we kinda missed going out with them...and just yesterday I was looking at pictures when we used to go out all time. So anyways, we actually hung out with them thru the night and had a good time & kinda felt like i missed them! hahaha--it was a reciprocal feeling btw!....In a strange and weird way, despite how 'bitchy' they can get, I just wish our friendships didn't have to change so much. I know life has definitely moved on and at times I could really care less if things were fixed or not, but if amends were made..everything would be sooo much more peachy. Haha, for me at least. So i put the 'sexy funeral' vegas pic..because how ironic..little did we know that was PQs funeral!!!!! cuz I cant really remember being 'normal' since then. LOL. jk jk jk.


So I was getting aside from the point. Well we went out with intentions of getting new friends... but I guess the old works out perfectly too. Yup.

No comments: