Thursday, December 28, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Wow, talk about time flying! I don't know about you guys, but I have pretty much been working up theee ass! It's fun though cuz all the externs are working, and it's just good times. Other than that, been spending a lot of time taking naps, going on myspace, talking on my phone, watching tv, and being bored. I love it and hate it at the same time. Oh did I mention how much FOOD i consumed. It's really sickening..makes me wanna throw up. haha.

So New Year huh? 2007. WOW. My Resolutions this year are to:

-Lose weight, if not, maintain my weight by using my gym membership more!
-Stop charging my on my credit card & hopefully pay them off when I graduate!
-No belligerent nights that I can't remember!
-Stop sleeping in & go out to be more pruductive & fun
-Seriously hands down be JUST FRIENDS w you know who
-No throwing up on purpose anymore (uhhhh hahaha)
-Get good grades in my last college semester.

I think these are verrry good resolutions for me. I'm kind of excited about it. 2007 will probably be a good year =) Where the party at tonight!?!

No comments: