Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lanikai

Today me and Jamie finally hung out..we went to Lanikai beach and had a very relaxing time chillin under my brand new Billabong beach umbrella=) Unfortunately, the beaches on that side of the island are known for Portugese man o'war...and jamie got stung by one! It was so small...we didnt even know what it was but we were both freaking out! Jamies arm got a few rashes....

Anyways, we were talking about what an exciting time of our lives it is. Everything so far is..."cherry" as they would say over here. haha. I've been having a lot of fun and cant wait till we get our own place...

speaking of, I think I fell in love with a place I just found on craigslist. Right on the water in Koko isle, looks perfect to me!!! SERIOUSLY. if we can get this place, i would be 100% happy!!!!!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/apa/1993026927.html

2 comments:

dianne said...

wow that place looks cool!

mie. said...

wow nice blog!! haha.