Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Eve

This will be my first birthday away from most of my friends and family. I was supposed to work tonight but for some GREAT reason, they decided to put me on standby. They said they will try not to call me but Im just happy to be kind of off for now. My family sang happy birthday to me on Skype and I thought it was super gay, but when I hung up with them I was by myself and it was all of a sudden quiet--THOSE are the times when Im like damn, I wish I can just go home.

But other than those moments, it's been good. Went to Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday to watch the UH game..kinda a big deal around here. I must say it was an exciting game though. Been missing the Chargers games tho?! I guess its good considering we lost to two pretty shitty teams huh?? Anyways, Going home on Thursday! Crazy how Ruth is getting married..so happy for her though. Gary is a cool guy and Im excited for the wedding although I wish I could be smaller! lol. ANNND Im turning 26...and Im starting to realize FINALLY that were getting old. 26. So not a cool sounding age. Just sounds O-L-D. haha.

Anyways got myself a little birthday present:)
A Hello Kitty beach bag! Isnt it cute? haha.

Anywayss....see everyone this weekend!!















This is a video footage of our new place:) Im excited to move in. Hope you guys are all planning your vacays!!:)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool beach bag!