Thursday, July 26, 2007

<3alooooooooooohaaa.

if NY was awesome, hawaii was just as awesome, if not awesome-errrrrrrr=)

These are some of the things I did:
-drink & swim at the hotel pool the night of arrival/plan our trip
-1.5 mile hike to Manoa waterfall (beautiful 600 ft waterfalll)
-Kailua beach (white sandy beach)
-hanging out at Waikiki
-walmart like everyday
-Aloooha stadium
-party @ dnbs/pipeline/venus/zanzabar
-Hawaiian waters-water park
-Catamaran dinner cruise
-Germaines luau
-Dole plantation
-Dinner at Dukes
-North Shore
-drove around the island

So yeah, pretty much done almoost everything to do on that island. I reallly think we should all go together..maybe when everyone graduates?? it's sooo funn!

Um, the last thing I have to add about the island is that I met my future husband and we fell in love. Hahaha. If you havent seen my impression of us saying goodbye, you must!!! haha. Anyways I probably met him the 2nd night of our trip and he basically became our fourth roommate. He slept over like almost every night and took us out at night. Me likee likeee him..maybe part of it is cuz I know it can't be that serious with a whole ocean literally between us. We still keep in touch. I actually talk to him a looot..and sometimes I think he's seriously falling in love!! haha, I know I throw around the word "LOVE" too lightly, I just think it's funnier like that. But he always talks about how I should travel nurse there and be with him, and have his babies, and be his wife. Then, I laugh and he says in baby voice "why you laughing? i'm serious!" hahaha, yeaah. I fell in love in Hawaii! haha.

Lastly, reality here at home sucks. I start work this saturday. I had a meeting with my manager yesterday and he's starting me on a full patient load (5 patients) on my first day!! Usually, they start with three and add one patient on for every week of orientation until they are good at 5. ANNNND, not only do I start at 5..but I only get 9 days with a preceptor before they let me nurse on my own!! To me, that's scaaary and not enough time. But my manager told me to stop doubting myself and MAN Up!! So, I'm going to do it but if things aren't going smoothly I'm gonna say something.

I dont know why everytime I go to Hawaii, I gain weight. But I have gained a solid 3 lbs..haven't been to the gym in weeks, yet it doesnt sound appealing to me at ALL! I guess once I start getting into the routine of things again...but for now, Im still stuck in hawaii. hahaha. aloha!

No comments: