Monday, July 02, 2007

2 a.m.

I told myself I'd sleep earlier.

Summer is passing me by...and me and Ruth are stuck at the library all the time!! It's consuming you know..studying for these damn boards. It's like the day passes and you've done nothing but sit at a computer and do practice questions all day. I know this is all I talk about in my blog (haha)...I guess right now it's just for sanity's sake. It's really all that I think about--er, all that I CAN think about. There is nothing I think about more. I even dream about it for cryin out loud. Haha, and I guess I just reallly want it to be over with..so I can freakin move on. You have nooo idea what is on my TO DO list once I get this out the way.

HAWAII comin!! Didnt reach my goal weight..haha, who was I kidding. DelMarFair didnt help either. I guess its cuz I'd rather be smart and pass...and just suffer being fat at Hawaii. haha.

Anyways...that's my daily dose of complaining right there. Sorry to bore ya with my exciting life!! I promise when I pass, this thing will be POPPPPPIN! (yea right I'll just be working =T)


Until my next moment of insanity =)

No comments: