Monday, April 23, 2007

BEFORE BED

Thought I'd log in to say hello before I go to sleep, heh.

Um, wow. I have nothing to talk about..lovely! I guess my days have been pretty boring for the most part. So boring that I actually just go workout for hours cuz I have nothing better to do. I actually have a couple of papers this week to work on, but after that..NOTHIN! Just studying for finals.

Time flies. May is next week, and a busy month it will be indeed! A busy, festive month! As much as I'm not ready for it..life is about to change dramatically! Not even just for me...but professions are starting, babies are coming, school is ending, etc. I try to remind myself so that when all this change happens, I'll be ready for it. I suppose it's a good change though..although, I think growing up sucks :( !!

MAY ITINERARY
*5/5 Grace's Baby Shower
*5/14 Last FINAL
*5/15 Baby ETHAN =D
*5/18 GRADUATION DAY =D
*5/19 Camels grad/ Grad parties galore
*5/20 Camels grad party
*5/22-28 NYC!!
*5/31 Kaplan Review/Study for Boards
*take my boards and work!

AH! how craaazy. K i better sleep. Got a suuuper long day tomorrow. I'll probably be back on this sucker soon.

1 comment:

mie. said...

soo i changed my blogg again. haha sorry. one last time. ill let u know why later!! just click on my link on my profile. thanks.