Sunday, April 15, 2007

FAMILY<3

So this whole weekend, my family from VA has been in town & it has been suuper fun. I wish I could always have a lot of family around. That is why me and my sisters all promised each other to have lots and lots of babies so we can have big, fun family partieees. Weee!

We took my 18yo cousin to get her belly button pierced. In a matter of 2 days we somehow corrupted her just a little. In PI its ok for girls not to shave their legs, but now she wants to shave, she got a piercing, she loves mexican food and candy, and she thinks its even cooler to drink. HAHA. Outta boredom, got some new ear piercings..kinda regretting the cartilage one because I have to be careful when I brush my hair..but oh wells...

Last night went out spontaneously with Ruth and Dianne. It was random, but I had a good buzz. We went to Yardhouse...Local..Visions--Downtown was kinda dead though! DAPA!, hahaa (sorry ruth) Anyways I missed going out...haha, so cool.

Today went to Carlsbad Flower Field--soo pretty. And Seaport. San Diego is soo beeauutifull!!!

Blah, time for clinical tomorrow. Gonna rent some movies, byebye!

No comments: