Friday, December 15, 2006

FREEEDOM

Finished Finals!! Hellloooo SIXTH semester! that means we're graduating in NO time =) AHHH! Seriously makes me feel like peeing in my pants everytime I think about it. All I have ever known was school--studying and a part time job. Post graduation, life is gonna be about work! haha. After finals, had a grreat time at the beer garden. In all my college career, I've never drank after a final on campus...and I must say it was pretty fun. Will definitely be doing that next semester.

Been awake since 6am. I was soo tired last night at D&Bs, but I still got drunk while I was already hungover--awesome! =P I have been on a serious caffeine addiction for the past week, I'm gonna have to go cold turkey so my body can restore its normal functioning!

Anyways, enough blabbering. I know SOMEONE was waiting for this list....

--A jigsaw puzzle (A cute one please! & not too hard...I'm serious)
--I loove wallets (but please get an OK from grace before buying it, haha...I'm serious)
--Cute T-shirts (I would go with a medium)
--Can never go wrong with a hoodie!
--Cute/Warm PJs
--Those slipper/socks jamie posted on her blog
--AE underwear
--Flannel Sheet Set (match my room, full/quuen)

*I know this is really general. I'll get around to posting specific links after I go shopping today!!

No comments: