Tuesday, October 03, 2006

BUSY WORK

Hi friends! I changed my layout, I don't really like it but whatever!

Anyways, life this week has been...busy. Well, not really, I'm just not sitting around as much! This past friday and monday, me and ruth went to the gym! That's right..twice =) haha. So Carla is planning on terminating her membership. She hasn't been there since...July! haha. & Jamie, i don't know either! Not that it matters, cuz I'm still fat. har har harrr.

Anyways, these past two days I have been feeling constipated. I think it's because I have become a coffee drinker (I can't believe it!) on top of alcoholism= dehydration! So, I felt like I had loads of #2 in my intestines! groosss! Well, I took care of it and it was resolved today. Felt soo good. I bought fiber supplements, hydrated myself with countless bottles of H2O from Costco, & drank some of Marty's antioxidant juice. That did the job. & so I have resolved my major stressor of the week!

Next week, we have our first nursing exam of fifth semester. This semester is FLYING! Honestly, I haven't done much for school. I kinda love it! I've been hanging out with my friend a lot...like almost everyday. That's why I'm not always bored...sometimes I'm actually forced to be a little productive so I guess it's cool!

I still want that digital camera. That girl got it before me. Darn! Someone take me to Costco please..it's selling there for $299.

p.s. I like how I don't mention names but you guys probably know who I'm talking about. heheheeeee. bye.

1 comment:

mie. said...

hahaha yeahh i do know who u're talking about!!! hahaaa ill take u to costco!!