Tuesday, October 10, 2006

DOWN TIME

So, we just finished taking our first test of the semester. I think everyone did a pretty good job. Now, if only I could get started on the rest of the stuff we have due in the next couple of weeks..that would be great! The first thing I want to do is write my application for a critical care course next semester. I've been putting it off because I honestly don't know what to say to sound convincing/passionate/etc. while at the same time not sounding like I'm bullshitting. Sooo, that's something that will be on my mind for the night.

I don't have work tomorrow because I am finally getting my hair done tomorrow =) I'm kind of excited cuz my hair has been looking real ugly to me the past few days. I wanted to get it done before my birthday, so yup--it's happening. I'll let you know how it turns out, cuz I'm usually not ever completely satisfied with my hair after I leave the salon. We'll seeeee!

I can't believe it's already gonna be my birthday! I want to be 21 forever!!! Umm, let's see....I have officially decided to have a birthday drinkup so spread the word! Haha, well not to everyone, I'm just hoping to have at least have 10 friends drinking with me! haha, and also have them get along! I noticed I don't really have that many friends that I'd want to see me get belligerent (aka true friends that won't judge me, LOL!) & well, a lot of people just don't get along nowadays so you gotta be cautious about whose gonna be there. But I have a couple people in mind that I would like to show up sooo yeaah! It's all about the QUALITY though right?? I guess I have realized that more lately...

Anyways, I STILL want that camera. I've already tried to find it, but without success. So yeahhh...what I did find though..were the perfect components to assemble my CROWN costume. So for sure, one night of the Halloween celebrations, I will definitely be sporting my favorite drink...INSIDE & OUT!!! heheheheeeee.

1 comment:

mie. said...

heyy hahaa dont worry i will definitely be there at your drink-up. gettting DRRRUNKity DRUNk@!! Are you free thursday? Maybe we can look for halloween costumes after 3:30 @ pb. OH and this friday, I'm going to costco. So if you want to buy the camera then..u can. Or I'm certain there will be other times. just call me, or ill call u!