Thursday, September 28, 2006

TIME

is suddenly flying by soo fast! What happened to the weekdays?! What happened to the weekends?! Anyways, life has pretty much been a big ROUTINE! My past days have consisted of:

-waking up hella early
-going to either clinical/work/or class
-being too tired to do anything else
-not going to the gym, but thinking about it & how I wanna be skinny
-not studying but thinking about how I should, kinda.
-talking on my phone for hours at a time about nothing
-going to the Rbr to listen to my lectures but really just being there to hang out
-AIM/Myspace/Blogs/Internet
-playing JewelQuest
-then my eyes hurt & I go to sleep.

So yup, it's OCTOBER in like a couple days. Guess whose birthday's coming??? or better yet...guess whose b-day DRINKUP is coming??!! =) I still need to find out about those TJ tacos...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 comments:

mie. said...

yeahh. mMMm tj tacos! let me know if u need some assistance hahaa

mie. said...

oh yeah just realized u, ruth, and i blogged and complained about our lives today. hahaa