Monday, October 16, 2006

GLOOMY WEATHER....

...makes me feel gloomy! =( I don't know about you guys, but the weather has been putting a damper on my spirits! I just feel so out of it. I wish it could be sunny. I think the past two birthdays I've had were cold/gloomy...boooo...

Anyways, the plan is to have dinner on my birthday night. Hope you guys could make it. I am also getting a free one hour swedish massage so I am pretty excited about that. Umm, then it's time to drink on the weekend. yaay. But I think from this past weekend, I am pretty traumatized about drinking a ridiculous amount (btw, jamie I think I didn't drink 24 according to sources..it was less??) Had that horrible wake-up-in-the-morning-panicked feeling. Ohhh mannn, that is THE WORST feeling EVER! I had absolutely no idea what had happened the night before but apparently I lost my house/car keys again..and in marty's words I was being "stubborn and stupid." Haha, damn. He was pretty pissed..oops! Don't you hate that? I do. But it's okay...I'm still drinking. hehehe.

k time to lay in my bed in the gloomy weather. blahhhhh.

No comments: