Friday, September 22, 2006

THURSDAY NIGHTS...

Boo to my now-lame-Thursday-nights-because-I-have-clinical-Friday-mornings!! Boy, having a clinical at a military hospital (Balboa) doesn't leave much flexibility for untimeliness! Me and Ruth pick each other up at like 0600! Well, today my Friday started out pretty bad. Haha. I thought it was going to go good because I was actually in bed before midnight last night and as I was slowly dozing off to sleep, my phone rings & Marty and BRose insist on coming over. When I think about it now, I'm way too nice because after a I said NO like twice, I was somehow persuaded to let them in. So we're inside and I have a bottle of Crown 3/4 full just being stared at and six shots later, I'm freakin buzzin! WTH! & I have to wake up in like a couple hours. Haha, so at 330am they finally leave and I knock out for what feels like 10 minutes to Ruth calling me! It was 610am, both my alarm clocks totally going off!, and I'm laate! Whatta rush! & well, I don't really know what the point of my story was except uhh..I don't know! That was just me trying to have a "cool" Thursday night. Haha, I don't know about that anymore!
So now to my Friday nights. I feel so tired that usually I don't really feel like doing anything. But anyways, what's going on tonight?! I just got paid =) Woohoo to working more hours! I guess it's worth it.

currently SUPER badly wanting!!: a new Digital Camera. hmmmmmmmmm.........

1 comment:

ailenexgamboa said...

why do you want a new camera? i bet there's nothing even wrong with yours! i got a new camera! i got it just for danity kane! ahahhaha! anyway..no more getting drunk at 3 in the morning when you have work at 6! hahaha! you're fuckin nutts! whoa..that's kind of weird..not literally! hahaha!