Sunday, September 17, 2006

BLOGSPOT

Welcome back to my life! haha. Thought that xanga was getting kinda too out there for me. Anyways, this is cool...I just copied my friends. haha.

Today I watched THE LAST KISS. A movie about...relationships. A movie that basically sent me an unconscious message that relationships are full of crap! hahah jk. I'm just disappointed I wasted 9 bucks expecting to watch a grreat chick flick..but no. haha. I give up on chick flicks..I'll wait for them to come out on dvd because the last two I've watched in theatres have been rather disappointing. Ive become much more of a movie person these past couple of months. Before I didn't know movies for crrrap...but now I have pretty much watched a good number of movies that have been out this summer..coool! ..But I still don't know the names of actors.

In other news, this weekend has been pretty chill. Rockbottom was on friday...booring! (which is why I don't plan on celebrating my birthday at a club..BORING! haha!) Interesting night though. I missed <3dk!!! What a shame :( What I did do was spend my whole day literally laying in bed being a JewelQuest master! (that's my game!) It's pretty bad..I've been wasting away my days like that too much. Then, spent my night in good company (Grace,Marty, & my sisters, haha). Today watched the Chargers kick some ass. GOO CHARGERS!! Lucky Jamie actually went to the game! I wanna goo to a game--someday. Then did a little shopping...& bought a bunch of random stuff like gray checkered vans....but they look like sneakers! hahaahaha. laaame.

Um ok this is long. I kinda like it. I don't plan on having too many people know this blog either so I can just write long stupid entries like this & not worry about whose gonna read it. Okay...gotta get ready for clinical tomorrow. These weeks are starting to fly by too fast again...

1 comment:

mie. said...

good stuff! hahaa "i got my vans on and they look like sneakers!" i dont know why but i got all excited reading everybodies new blog entries! hahaa