Tuesday, February 03, 2009

OBSESSION

I have really got it bad..for the Twilight series. For the past week, I would have to admit that reading has taken over much of my life. I would read through phone calls, through my entire day offs, through a Saturday night on my weekend off!, etc. It came to the point where I would put the book down to knock out, and actually dream the story in my head as if I were the main character! Hahaa. Yup. Baad, i know. I actually have one more of the series to read, and Im planning on reading it muuch slower than I have the rest..because I really don't want the story to end :( I <3 Edward Cullen (hey, so does Dianne ok?!)





In other news, but AWESOME NEWS!!!...HAWAII IS BOOKED! June 17-28, it's on! Nine people officially on the roster, but maybe more tba. I am sooo excited because:
1)We have NEVER been able to plan a trip, esp. one this big, in the entire 12-13 yrs we've all known each other,
2)I think were doing a lot of things that I have never had the chance to do at Hawaii yet (Im definitely parasailing and cliffdiving),
3)the possibilities are endless! and were gonna have soo much fun!!!

My motivation to go to the gym is back! (It's the one thing Ive grown very conscious of lately(unfortunately)) cuz I really dont want to be all insecure at Hawaii about taking pictures, haha! Made me all excited thinking of the plane ride drinking mai tais, and hitting up the bars on the beach as soon as we arrive! Ohh..the possibilities! Makes me excited. The trip is gonna be here before we even know it :)

No comments: