Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ICU

heeeeeeeeeeeeeere i come :)
yipeeeee, my interview went well so i will officially be an ICU RN in training starting this march. I am very excited to be advancing my career in this direction, but the only problem is I don't know what to do next. Probably, it would be to go back to school, but I haven't found something I'm really passionate about yet so I wouldnt know what to specialize in. But anyways, I will just worry about the near future for now. I will also be joining my night shift people!! Another YAY for differential, maybe then I can afford a house/car payment =D But before I switch to nights (in July) I have to go through an intense training program, which pretty much equals me going back to school :( Buuutttt, I did ask the managers if Im clear to go to Hawaii...and Im CLEARED =) YAYY! So the classes and "finals" end June 16, and literally we will be heading to Hawaii the day after. I am going to feel soooo relieved and happy!!!
Anyways, my "check engine" light turned on again...for the THIRD time. What is reeally going on here?! I have seriously been considering buying a BMW5series..but I think Ill wait for the 2010. Not really that I NEED a new car so much, I just feel that with as much as I work..and as HARD as I work, I deserve to have something nice for myself..other than a nice tv. As nice (er hehe) as it is to help my parents financially, I feel like I have to make some kind of financial move to get away from my commitment to them..because sometimes, it really is a lot. So maybe..hopefully..wishfully..I can move out by 25. TWENTY-FIVE---we are getting soooo old.
Anyways, gotta get back to my day. Plans include: 24Lift, visit Giselle, dinner & a movie! yay! catch ya later.

1 comment:

mie. said...

OoOoO congrats!! yay things are definitely changing!!