Saturday, November 11, 2006

SINGLES NIGHT

It was "Singles Night" at Decos last night. Haha, everyone had a little sticker which I thought was pretty gay! But anyways, I surprisingly had a good time last night! Things are somewhat normai with the other half, but of course never the same.

Me and Dianne had a ball approaching literally almost 20 guys asking them "Hey arent you my brothers friend?" which works like a charm! Talk about theeeee greatest pickup line! haha.

Snowjam this morning was freakin awesome. Carla woke my drunk ass up at 730, and picked me up at 0830. It started at 1000, and we were there for a good three hours...300 dollars later I have a new snowboarding outfit (jacket AND pants), and some snowboarding boots. Yeah, maybe I'm crazy but I looooove snowboarding! I plan on going plenty of times this season, poor knees! AND when I'm a nurse next year..I'll be buying myself a pretty snowboard! Woohoo..cant wait!

Anyways, um BYE!! haha

No comments: