Sunday, March 17, 2013

Puppy love.

Koko Isle Circle. Koko Drive. Koko meaning "blood" in Hawaiian. Sometimes she drives us Koko. How fitting that we named her Koko!!

It's been about 2 months since we've had her, although 1/2 of that time I was away. But, she has brought so much JOY to us! Nothing like waking up to a puppy whining to go shi-shi at 6am, nipping at your toes when she wants attention, & following your every step around the house. Never a dull moment with a puppy:) I seriously can't imagine a baby! Right now, she is teething and boyy has she been biting more than usual! She has this "kolohe Koko face" me and mike call her..looking like she's ready to nip you any second! Ill post a picture.

Anyways, just felt like talking about her cuz I love her so much! Haha. I am back to work again...unfortunately, with the crappiest of schedules starting in April:( working lots of weekends, fridays, and split up nights...but how can I complain after being off for a month. Mike has started his new job as well..& he really likes it so I'm happy for him.

I have lost 4lbs of the weight I gained in PI but I still feel fat, lol! I feel like I always get in phases of eating well/exercising and then totally go bad cuz I go on vacation somewhere every 3 months & just indulge! Well I don't have anything booked at all this year (yet! Haha) so I'm actually gonna stay on island for more than 3months! Hopefully this means I can try to keep healthy for now..well see. Mike and I have been cooking a lot more at home and I would say eat out 75% less than before...that's a lot! Makes a big difference in my pocket & belly!

Anyways, this post was supposed to be about Koko only..& I like how it finishes off with how I want to lose weight. Lol. So random--just how my mind is. Like "oh I love my dog...hm I wanna get skinny" hahah! Ok, until next random posting✌










No comments: