Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter weekend!

happy Saturday everyone!

Been up super early cuz I pretty much knocked out all day yesterday after work. I was asked to do OT on my last shift cuz it has been crazy busy...as usual! It was also Good Friday...feel a little bad because Lent started while I was in PI so I never got into it (if that's even the right way to put it!) but I always pray and feel thankful!

Anyways, I wanted to talk about how horribly hung over I was last week--a little traumatizing I would say! I went out with all of mikes best friends from HS..even his ex gf was there (haole chick pictured below) lol. But it's whatever, I don't even trip. I think we drank from like 8pm-5am....went to probably 6 bars, & they were all into Patron shots! Agh!! I hate patron nowadays because I get the worst hangovers. Anyways we got home and I wake up and FaceTime with Lynn and Tess all drunk. They had soup..so when I got off the phone I was craving and so I drove mike & I to Chinatown to get pho at like 730Am. Not a good idea, I was soo dizzy!! Afterwards, mike and I were literally bedridden for 24 hours..so horrible. Mike was throwing up til like 9pm that night, haha! & Every attempt to stand up was like, "okay, no I'm still dizzy." I blame it on the patron. I don't think I was even fully recovered til Sunday evening. We drove all the way to Kapolei for our first real meal at brick oven pizza on Sunday night. So that was my traumatic weekend! Lol. I am staying away from Patron for a verrry long time!!!!

So cheers to a new weekend!! I love the e-cards that I posted below..hahah! Reminds me of us, out here at least--regressing almost 30year olds. Me and mike wanted to plan camping this weekend cuz it's going to be my last free weekend for a looong time (damn scheduling!)...but the weather is shitty. Anyways, have a Happy Easter weekend everybody!!!











No comments: