Monday, November 08, 2010

Koko Isle


Alas, we have internet!!=)

Since we came back from the wedding, we settled into our place over here at Koko Isle Circle. The weather has been windy and rainy, but for the last few days, has cleared up aside from the tradewinds. Although it is a trek driving to and from work, I must say that i LOVE where we live! Nice to wake up to a nice breeze, nice view, nice neighborhood. Everything is close to us aside from work, so cant complain so much! I cant wait till Daze and Amber get here so our house will be complete with roommates!! Me and Jamie barely see each other cuz of our opposite schedules, so at least I'll have another nightshifter Daze to explore the island with on my days off!

Slowly, the house is becoming a home. Started by getting things like utensils, rice cooker, coffeemaker, pots.....then a bed, sheets...and a couch today! haha. All we really NEED is a nice TV for the living room and a dining table since its looking like were all sticking around for turkey day.

Im trying to go home for Christmas..I reallly realllly want to! So hopefully my requested schedule pulls through. Anyways, here are some of our visitors=) HAHA, just Kat n Mike but philberts here so hopefully I can add more.









1 comment:

ruth-anne said...

Marcell u and mike are soo cute :)
love it!