Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 DAYS

12 days left to enjoy SD!!!

I am officially moved out of the only place Ive called home: Viewpoint DR! Now I'm living on some street name none of us really know how to pronounce! haha. I must admit, aside from the drive over here, it is pretty cool how everything is conveniently around..even most of my friends houses. But it's also weird because I cant get too comfortable here. Most of my boxes I'm leaving in boxes....annnd I dunno, its weird. haha. You guys should come over once its a lil less crazy here.

My coworkers threw me a sweet going away breakfast. Funny how when you leave, people tell you the most heartfelt and kind things about yourself. I remember when I first started, I used to sit at my desk/corner thinking "ughh Im the only young person here!" haha, but they have all grown on me! They have been super supportive since I was a rookie ICU nurse...always having my back when I didnt know what to do! LOL. I pray that my new coworkers are just as coool. I also have been calling in sick to use up my PSD(sick days) since I have 180 hours that I can't cash out. Feel bad, but everyone told me to do it. But I will be showing up to my last two days of work which are this Weds and Fri.

Anyways, time for dinner tonight! it's Been a while...cant wait!

No comments: