Thursday, March 11, 2010

SUNSHINE

helloo, probably to nobody, cuz I dont think anyone reads these blogs anymore. haha

With the sunshine coming out more often, I literally feel like I am rising from the dead. HAHA. I dont know, I am so over the being cold, wearing boots, layering my clothes. I wanna put on shorts and slippers, go swimming, get some Vitamin D! I feel happier like that, haha.

Anyways, just been working a lot. And working out a lot. My little "incident" in January has added on some stubborn pounds & it makes me so SAD :( Like seriously. I have been eating right, going to the gym at least 4X/wk, regular BMs (haha)--but it wont go away:( so frustrating, but hopefully when I resume my . --things will look better. keeping my fingers crossed!

Because of some haps at home, I am contemplating moving out. Nothing personally about my family or anything like that, more like something about my living condition that stinks--literally! lol. ill share with you guys next time I see you. So yah, definitely cannot afford a mortgage on my own, so well seeeee...

hmm, what else??? nothing really! Were going to Miami & checking out the Bahamas on a cruise. excited because its a new destination. Other than that, thats all! Cant wait for summer! hahah.

1 comment:

dianne said...

i read it!