Monday, March 22, 2010

ahhH!

The lack of privacy I have at home is starting to get at me. I think I have been room-less for more than 3 weeks. Sleeping on the couches/in my grandmas room; dressing up in the spare room with all my clothes piled on a bed is disastrous; doing my makeup in the hallway; putting my shoes in random parts of the house; putting my purses and work stuff in the guest room; & even struggling to find a place to chill because I need a socket to charge on my phone and computer!

soo frustrating. Cant even have a phone conversation without somebody listening. Driving me crazy. I just want to be in a room, watch my TV, play on my computer, lock my door--completely UNDISTURBED...


..I have re-evaluated moving out and its not something I want to do ideally. That would be at least 700/month on top of my car payment, auto insurance, phone payment.....blaaaaah. I hate being an adult.

ANYWAYS, yah i feel like im going a lil craaazy!! helllllp!! :O


p.s. i love my mom and grandma to death....but WHYYYY are they always packing balikbayan boxes year round?!! and whyyyy are they such HOARDERS!!! its craaaaaaazy.

1 comment:

mie. said...

maricel, if you're serious. im down to find an apartment!! i've already been hardcore looking at apt books!! there are places in DT for $1200-1800 for 2 bedrooms!