Monday, July 20, 2009

& I'm back!

3-5am is when I'm twiddling my fingers thinking of something I can do, so after I'm all facebooked out..here I am!...with nothing to say! Haha.

my sister jus moved into her new house on Olympic & e. Palomar. So hopefully if i ever babysit, we can have baby playdates with our new nieces and graces baby girl!! yay for girls!

what else? i'll be going to VA mid august for a baptism, another godchild baby girl:) should be fun, haven't been there since I was like 7!

Ummm. Hahaa. Feels weird having so much more time on my hands. Prior to the trip I remember I was crazy tying to do eveything and be everywhere! Now, my ICU classes are done...I work 3 times a week. & nothin gong on! Blah.

Let's go swimming! We haven't had summertime activities in SD yet!

Ok I'm done. I literally had to think really hard about what to write tonight!!

No comments: