Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aloha!

Hi friends! it's been a while, I'm sure you all probably stopped checking this blog!! Anyways, so much has happened these past few months, I have no idea where to begin!

first of all, it's about 4am. I'm currently on my iPhone doing a blog entry at work. I am officially a night nurse. I remember dreading how awful it would be to be awake while everyone else is asleep, but I have come to find out that this is my element! I was always a night person, so I don't miss sleeping early to wake up early & I don't miss how crazy busy it gets in the days! The only thing I don't like is trying to sleep in the middle of a hot summer day with no AC!!

Oh yea, while the thought of my room is in my head. My parents are thinking about leaving Viewpoint:( bitter..sweet. They are currently looking for homes in Bonita/eastlake, so well see how that turns out.

Hawaii was a lot of fun! & even if it was my third time, still eye opening for me. Did lots of things I always wanted to do & made me realize that I don't wanna settle here quite yet. Before o wanted to buy a house here pretty soon, now that idea has gone out the window. I guess it made me realize that there's more to life than my routine life in san Diego..25 yrs, same stuff. so I don't know..maybe it a phase. But since I've been back, I just wanna leave!--go somewhere, see places, meet people. I'm so...bored here!

Now that that's off my chest (haha), I think that's all I really felt the need to express!!!

I miss you friends! ( haven't really talked to u guys for a while) gotta go now, make sure my pts are breathing!!! :)

1 comment:

kalake said...

wow, an update!!! i never gave up on you! hehe.