Tuesday, March 11, 2008

like rev run

I'm typing an entry on my phone like rev run... Except I am on the shitter, not a lovely bubbbly bath.

Anyways, I thought I'd start updating this thing a little more especialy since I don't really talk to anybody regularly nowadays. I thought dinner was cool yesterday, we should start doing those routinely again!

Its crazy that everyone is growing up. I am happy and excited for everyone making big decisions and strides in life :)

I forget how old we are sometimes, that were actuallly at that age where it's time to start settling down.. Or at least start thinking about it! But one day I laid in bed for a couple hours, & at that time I realized how different my life is compared to a lot of my friends. I know I've mentioned it to a couple of you guys.. But, I feel like I'm on such an entirely different page than everyone else. For starters, I'm pretty much the only one not in a longterm serious relationship. Never was. & to be quite honest, probably don't think I ever will be unless it be with the man I think I wanna marry..is that crazy?? I've developed this ridiculous, yet permanent adjusment to being single that anything else just feels weird to me. do I have problems? Hmmm, maybe. Haha

Which leads me to my next issue.. Does anyone have some benadryl???! ... Cuz I have been itching for change!! Haha. I don't if its that I've been getting bore with myself.. But lately I've been having this feeling knock on my door a couple times. I can't explain it, but I feel like I could have so much more potential if I moved out of San diego.. Not permanently, but maybe for something like...Grad school? At first it was just an innocent thought.. But I am taking it more and more into serious consideration. At first my sister said to to somewhere crazy like NYU but I am thinking more along SF, where they have pretty good nursing programs as is. They require 1yr BSN experience preferred, so if anything that would happen next year. & well, a lot of things can happen in a year.. So well see if I really get the balls to walk away from my comfort zone and just do it!!

Oh, life is fast. Scary. Short.... lets jus make the best of it!

1 comment:

mie. said...

yup. i agree. cool dinner. opened my eyes a bit. haha. i basically blogged about it too. haha