Saturday, November 28, 2015

The final days

So it's been real first pregnancy!  40 weeks and 3 days today! Could be any day now, but if she doesn't come...I am scheduled for an induction on December 3!

So what a whirlwind everything has been this year. Feels like I just got married...and literally right after pregnant! I remember November seemed so far away...but now the baby might even be coming in December! These last few months of pregnancy were crazy with us finding out our landlord was selling our house. Somehow we end up in the crazy real estate market game here. We were literally a week away from closing escrow on our first home...when the house floods! We took that as a big, big sign that it just wasn't right...so we didn't go through with it! And I'm so happy with our decision. Everything happens for a reason! 

So we had to switch from a buying mindset back to renting! Didn't have much time to find a place before we had to get out of this house. Definitely hard to rent so last minute, especially having a dog, and such a tight time frame. After an exhausting search looking for a rental that was right for us..we actually found something we liked! Decent location, living space, storage, and dog-friendly....hallelujah! I was getting desperate for just a place to live that I was willing to settle for living in a little box :/ as long as I had a roof over my head.

Anyways, just reflecting on the last nine months...or actually this year in general..and all that has lead up to where I am today. I just feel incredibly grateful that somehow in the end, God always has the most perfect timing..& things always fall into place accordingly. I could have never planned this for/ or guessed this life for myself...but I'm happy! Finally feeling ready for our next chapter as parents... after all the craziness and challenges and uncertainty....here we goo! Thank you Lord!

No comments: