Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014

Happy 2014! I feel like this year will be an awesome one..it has already started out that way:) A few resolutions I have this year are to:

1) Be productive--making the most of my time off, spending less time on my phone, getting outdoors, making to-do lists regularly, and less laying around..

2) Be healthy-- doing a NPC bikini comp (HAHAHAH JK!!), eating more home cooked meals, tracking my food, better portion control/food choices, juice more, exercising a minimum of 3-4/wk, doing outdoor stuff for exercise, and also emotionally/mentally healthy too! (Lots of prayer/reflection) 

3) Save money-- set a budget, watch my shopping habits (esp online, eee!), do free things, less eating out, don't use credit card excessively, and less requesting shifts off, lol!

4) take care of myself!--this includes grooming of my toenails, eyebrows, bikini, legs, haircuts, etc! Lol! I have let myself go a little bit! 

5) keep busy w/ hobbies --keep myself busy with fixing up my place (cuz I am NOT moving this year!), learning to sew more things, try to use that damn surf board more, learning to cook, growing a mini herb/vegetable garden in my yard, & exploring hawaii. Maybe one big vacay sometime this year, too.

6) lastly, is to keep in regular contact with good friends and family:)

January has already went so quickly. I'm going to Tahoe on Thursday with mike (our Christmas gift to each other) for a quick wknd getaway so that should be fun..excited to board!!!!

For now..time to cook my own meal at home--sticking to the resolutions hahah!! Check out our homemade red lobster biscuits

Mmmmm..but not so healthy, haha!




No comments: