Monday, July 29, 2013

Flossie

Tropical storm Flossie coming close! Always better to be safe than sorry. We have a lot of warnings for tsunamis and floods& thankfully, we haven't had to experience any real emergencies. But can you imagine???!! Being stuck...on an island..during something like that? Mike and his family experienced when hurricane Iniki hit Kauai..homes completely destroyed and no running water/electricity for weeks! So now, he's always prepared--generator and all! (Good for me) But hopefully it will just be heavy rain that passes...just always pray the best!

I have been having the worst insomnia. Staying up til 4-5am on my days off cuz I simply can't sleep! I think even Melatonin stopped working for me....there's only so many lives I have on Candy Crush, things I can look at on Pinterest, people I follow on Fb/IG. I have watched so many movies...and it's so annoying. The idea of switching to day shift always crosses my mind but I will surely miss my night crew! Oh well not making a decision just yet...

I wish Mike was a nurse so he could have as many days off as me..& go on vacations as much as our schedule allows. I think of all my nursing couple friends...& i think it's sooo cool!! Then he could stay awake with me in the wee hours of the night! I could wake Him up without feeling bad!!! Oooh the perks! Oh well guess ill go bug Koko! ;)

No comments: