Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Sweet November

it's Election day!!! Is it crazy Im 28 and never voted before. I guess I always thought I was too un-informed, but thinking about it--I should have voted! Oh wells, next time I guess! haha. Wondering who will win our next presidential election.....hmmmmmm...

SD was a lot of fun. Can't believe Im going back, hah! After begging Mike and Philbert for their hawaiian miles, I was able to book a trip back home (19-25) for 200 bucks. Crazy right?! But Jamie and I agreed, you can't call us crazy for coming back again so soon unless you know what it's like to be away from your family during the holidays...esp in Hawaii---> Its sunny, warm, beachy....and no family. Even if you have a christmas tree...it still feels like summer, LOL! you can try and force the christmas feeling, but drinking hot cocoa on an 80 degree morning orrr shopping in shorts and flip-flops is soo not that holiday feeling that I miss so much! haha.

Dianne and Christian's wedding was B-E-A-utiful. Totally felt all the love, was a tear-jerker indeed. Happy for you Mr&Mrs. Martinez!!

Anyways, that's it for the morning. Heres a few pictures from my trip home, enjoy!












No comments: