Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas List

Thought I should post a couple things too since black Friday is coming & all. (Although, I really cant think of ANYTHING!)

**WANT
*want
haha.



**Black "leather" jacket. (not too many pockets/buttons, and preferably no foldover collar if that makes sense). Something like this but doesn't have to be this exactly.















**Warm, fleece pajama set

*Hello Kitty Scrub Top (two pockets, nothing too bright and again doesnt have to be this one)


**Yellow scarf (target)










**a new black wristlet (big enough to fit a camera and an iPhone) haha.











**Plaid scarf, 3.50 at forever, ok. sure

maybe ill add more later, my computer is about to die.

2 comments:

carla said...

hey i'm putting that black leather jacket on my list too!!!!

marcell said...

I saw a leather jacket I wanted at active!