Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SUMMERTIME=)

Welcome!

It's been awhile. The highlights of the past weeks are:

*Nursing class party @ Mission Beach
*GRADUATION DAY!!
*celebrations
*NY!!!
*Baby Ethan!!

Seriously, life has been soo good. I wake up every morning with no responsibility. Starting tomorrow, I will attempt to study at least a body system a day in order to prep for the boards which I plan on taking early July. Ahhh.....!

NYC was theeee BESSSSSSSST! I didn't wanna go home and I have to say that now I know what it means when they say I<3NY. cuz I do! No drama, just good times. I had soo much fun. I cant wait to go to more places!

My sisters and I are starting to book things for a 10-day trip to Hawaii! We're trying to do an Island hopping thing but I think it will be too expensive. I'm not working till July so I'm relying on Bank of Mom (for the first time in 6 years!) for the next couple of weeks. I'll also borrow money from her for the trip. But, it's okay, the $$ will come rollin in soon enough...if i pass the boards!! :X

Baby Ethan is soo cuuute...sooo tiiny..and soo cuute! I'll be visiting often Grace =)

And lastly, I have gained 5 pounds since graduation season. Can you say EWWWWW!!!!!!!! I haven't been to the gym since before finals. So....yeah. gross. I'm going to the gym now. bye.

No comments: